Make your life less difficult—get ahead by preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures turn up. You can save on your electricity bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are running your system when it needs service, you could see a dramatic jump in costs and damaging wear and tear on your machine. Keep your system working efficiently with at least one air conditioning service visit from your H&C Heating and Cooling professional each year. This is important to keep your unit working for the future. Our technician can confirm that your unit is working correctly and watch for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more expensive repairs.
Just some of the benefits a professional air conditioning service will present you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of all moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to scheduling your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and throughout the year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t shrubs growing too close to your system, which can cut off airflow. Remove piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outside unit was covered during the winter months, be sure to uncover it. You can ruin your system if you operate your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could result in serious repairs or complete replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your H&C Heating and Cooling service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your yearly service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may need to change them more often.
Make sure your air conditioning is running at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned often. It keeps your house healthy too! If you follow these simple steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the H&C Heating and Cooling team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.