Is this year the year of a new, high-efficiency Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an excellent investment. And by taking time to find the perfect make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for many years
As your trusted team of heating specialists, H&C Heating and Cooling boasts a reputation for seasoned furnace installation in Laurel. We use our vast expertise to recommend brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see bigger, better savings! But don’t wait, as this offer only lasts until the 2nd of February, 2024. Check out some details below and call 301-960-3247 when you’d like to request your complimentary quote for 2024 furnace installation!
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
As with any utility system, you should consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. These factors are often:
- Size of the Furnace: Larger and multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A skilled technician understands how to determine the best size furnace according to your personal heating needs.
- Total energy use: Higher efficiency furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, reducing energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that can add up to!
- Features: Furnaces with newer features like compatibility with smart thermostats are usually more expensive at first. Keep in mind, however, that such additions can make getting the most from your HVAC system a lot easier.
The most important thing is that getting a new heating system is not just about the initial cost – considering lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until your current furnace is on its last leg. Timely furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the original.
Four Benefits of New Furnace Installation
Getting a new furnace can deliver so much more for you and your home than just a steady supply of heat. A high-efficiency system can offer other benefits such as:
- Efficient energy use translates to lower monthly utility bills: Modern furnaces are designed with rigorous energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the requested temperature.
- Compatibility with smart accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like a smart thermostat, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce mold spores or pollutants.
Start 2024 Off Right with a New Furnace from H&C Heating and Cooling
Upgrading your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot simpler than you might think. With a little help from H&C Heating and Cooling, all you’ll have to concern yourself with is let us know what you need from your furnace. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a cozier note? Request your free quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.