Don’t begin your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a H&C Heating and Cooling technician. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but routine air conditioner maintenance can help your system perform, keeping you comfortable and cool all summer long. These regular checks do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner working as efficiently as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be maintained, just like any other investment, to check that you are receiving full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Laurel are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to fail. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about breakdowns or upkeep in the middle of the hottest day of the year. Our technicians can look for warnings and indicate problems for your air conditioner and notify you long before any troubles arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its peak, you could notice a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be operating accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Professionals will always check these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and regulate things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the hygiene of your filters will always be checked during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters cause your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also force the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our pros will inspect that no dust or other particles have collected on the exterior or inside coils of your system. This dust can make air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will ensure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our experts at H&C Heating and Cooling in Laurel deliver top-notch and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 301-960-3247.